13 Dec 2019, 12:00>6 Jan 2020, 12:00
PixelTrax - Patras Release
To celebrate its latest rFactor2 release, Patras, PixelTrax proposes this Challenge, from Friday 13 December until Monday 6 January !
1 Track – 3 cars
- 13 Dec. to 20 Dec. : GP3 2016 as an OpenWheeler
- 20 Dec. to 27 Dec. : Nissan GT500 as a GT
- 27 Dec. to 3 Jan. : Ferrari Challenge as a Sportscar
HotLapping : 2 consecutive laps
- "Qualifications" session, in Private mode & standardized environment.
- The "Hotlap" is the addition of the best 2 consecutive timed laps, for each car.
- The "Combined Ranking" merges the Hotlap of each car into a %-Score.
Pickup Races : every hour
- Race length : 7 Laps.
- Standing Start / No Formation lap / Damage 50%
- Points scored depend on the grid size (see below).
- For each driver, up to his 4th race, only the best result is retained (then average of his best 2, etc...).
> GP3 - 2016
> Nissan GT500
> F458 Challenge '11
Location > Tracks
- From : Friday 13 December 2019, 12:00 - UTC
> To : Monday 6 January 2020, 12:00 - UTC
- Acceleration Coef. :
- Driving Helps :
- Duration : 60 minutes (approx.)
- RealRoad Coef. : x0
- In game Time : 09:00
- Weather :
|Sky||Air Temp||Rain %|
|Static||Mostly Cloudy||19 °C||0%|
No Race in this Challenge !
The goal is to make the fastest laptime, in standardized conditions. The Hotlaps are processed & stored at the end of the Session.
- Drivers can join the session at any time.
- Drivers are in "Private" mode, which means they can't see each other while on track. This is intended to avoid losing time because of an opponent.
- It is possible to switch between tracks. Doing so in the last 5 min. will reset the Race countdown.
- Only Signed Drivers can score Hotlaps !
No Points are scored during Qualifications sessions.
No Scoring in this Challenge !
Please, understand SimRacing-GP.net needs your support :)
Licensed Members get an ad-free access to the Website.
Powered by Alcides AE.
All trademarks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.