17 Dec 2021, 12:00>17 Jan 2022, 12:00
Hillclimb 2021 : Trento-Bondone [AC]
The purpose of a Challenge is to offer SimRacing competion in a different way.
This format is meant for Hot-Lapping in a standardized environment as well as Pickup Races at fixed times.
- During Qualifications, SimRacers compete for the fastest lap. The Combined Ranking will merge each result in a %-Score to determine the Hotlap Challenge winner.
- During Races, SimRacers compete for the best position to score Points. The SimRacer who has accumulated the most Points wins the Scoring Challenge.
> Audi Quattro - Rally '84
> Toyota Celica - Rally '94
Toyota Celica ST185 4WD Turbo
Location > Tracks
- From : Friday 17 December 2021, 12:00 - UTC
> To : Monday 17 January 2022, 12:00 - UTC
- Acceleration Coef. :
- Driving Helps :
- Duration : 60 minutes (approx.)
- RealRoad Coef. : x0
- In game Time : 09:00
- Weather :
|Sky||Air Temp||Rain %|
|Static||Light Clouds||29 °C||0%|
No Race in this Challenge !
The goal is to make the fastest laptime, in standardized conditions. The Hotlaps are processed & stored at the end of the Session.
- Drivers can join the session at any time.
- Drivers are in "Private" mode, which means they can't see each other while on track. This is intended to avoid losing time because of an opponent.
- It is possible to switch between tracks. Doing so in the last 5 min. will reset the Race countdown.
- Only Signed Drivers can score Hotlaps !
No Points are scored during Qualifications sessions.
No Scoring in this Challenge !
Please, understand SimRacing-GP.net needs your support :)
Licensed Members get an ad-free access to the Website.
Powered by Alcides AE.
All trademarks used on this website are the property of their respective owners.