Speedway Series : StockCars-X
With the Speedway Series, experience the thrill of side to side oval racing in a particular format :
- a Championship, which is the usual classification by Points scored race after race ;
- a Chase Cup, splitting the Series in 2 Stages to eliminate the last Drivers after each, then the Finale where the 5 best Drivers chase the Trophy.
Running the 2 formats in parallel is aimed to provide competition for everyone all throughout the Series.
Each Rounds follow the same format : 2 consecutive Hotlaps to Qualify | 5 min. Warmup | in laps, limited to 60 min. Race.
Because Yellow Flags have a big impact on the race and with the idea to promote the needed self-discipline that Oval racing requires, a "Safety Points" system will be used throughout the Series :
- Drivers start with 7 Safety Points
- In Post-Race Review, the Driver(s) found guilty of causing a Yellow Flag looses 1 Point (2 Points if in the first lap of a Restart)
- Drivers reaching 0 Safety Points are excluded from the Series
- Drivers not causing any Yellow Flag during a Race gain 1 Point, under the limit of the maximum 8 Safety Points in total
- For his first race in the Seires (Fun Run included), a driver can loose Safety Points but not gain one.